Skip to main content


If you run payroll yourself, you’ll need to report your employee’s payments and deductions to HMRC on or before each payday. This can be a daunting task as you will also need to work out how much tax and national insurance that you are liable for. You’ll also need to send another report to claim any reduction on what you owe to HMRC, E.g statutory pay.

This can all be quite daunting to a new business or a business that is growing, K&R Accountants can help and file your RTI P.A.Y.E for a small charge every payroll run. You have peace of mind knowing that you are compliant with the UK legislation and can focus on running your business.